Saturday, March 10, 2012

Time Flies in Perth

Wow, almost 2 weeks since my last post...

NiKo started to go to a day care center, the first day went well but after the second day he didn't want to return and on the third day I just dropped him for a short while. I was very released to hear that it went well again.


The finance and insurance for our house are ready, pest and building inspection didn't unveil anything concerning, so now we are waiting for final inspection on March 16th and settlement on March 23rd. We are starting to look around for the renovation companies. But now the most amazing thing, this morning someone here in Banksia caravan park told me, we are actually buying their house! Unbelievable, isn't it?? They are very happy, that our family moves in to their home.

Talking about coincident last Sunday we went to a winery in Swan Valley, there are about 50 of them and we met one of the few couples we know here in Perth. Seems we moved to a village.

Today the fourth week in our caravan is starting and we really used to it by now. Only very windy nights trouble Dimitrije and me a little, but we have many topics to discuss, so even those nights pass fast.

Enough writing now, let me show you some pictures:

My boys having an afternoon nap:

My really useful children doing the dishes, a rare sight:

Playdate of Jana and two of her new friends, Thiana and Cristal (sorry I am really bad in name spelling):

NiKo at Coles, proud trolley pusher, not seldom some additional items end up in there:

3rd day with over 38 degrees, many ice creams were consumed:

No comments:

Post a Comment