Friday, January 20, 2012

WE GOT THE HOUSE !!!

Hurray! I am more than happy and very excited to let you all know that we got the house we were looking at. It has several separate common areas, formal lounge, family lounge, formal dining, meal, games room, bar, office, workshop and a huge alfresco and I am very sure everyone will find space. The whole house is surrounded by palms which is a perfect combination of having plants, natural shadow and romantic rustling with little maintenance effort. Further there is the possibility to have an own garden in front of the house. So once I am confident in managing the household, I can start to grow some veggies. Guess in my excitement I could carry on and on describing the house :-).

Now all the finances have to be settled first and that will require quiet some effort and cooperation.

Thanks to everyone who makes this happen, it is a fantastic experience when dreams come true and I wish everyone could go through such a nice shivering in comfort time, alt least once.







2 comments:

  1. Really a very nice house. Congratulation. But a lot of work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Linda... wishing for lot of memorable moments and experiences here ;)

    ReplyDelete